View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Nice post Dazzer.
Agreed. In mystical terms this can also be represented as ascending and descending the ladder. Per Jacob.

So to just basically restate what you are saying (as I understand it )...

Meaning, for the purposes of this conversation, it's wherever we choose to locate the focus of our multidimensional consciousness. Will the momentary focus be more at the individuated "end" of the spectrum (where ultimately we are physically embodied for our lifetimes) or at the unity end -- where ultimately it points to What Is beyond all that we know as oneness.

Since we can expand individuated consciousness, we can bring awareness of unity or oneness ever more fully into our waking lives...and this is the work of our lifetimes. But as Buddha said, it's not wise to dwell there, in the emptiness (in our current form)...as dwelling there is not the work of our lifetimes. In other words, incarnation is the time for growth (integration, grounding, expansion, and channeling of consciousness), we hope. Continually ascending and descending the ladder, to ever greater degrees.

Peace & blessings Daz
7L

I understand what your getting at regarding J's Ladder and also buddhas reflections, what's more to my point is that beyond duality there is no-one there that can ascertain anything . There is nothing there to ascertain . Only what you are is present that has no self awareness of itself in reflection of anything else . All these knowings of self and the world, love, consciousness, oneness is mindful and is dual in nature .

Illusions are born in the mind and are dual in nature . Duality is not illusory . Without a dual environment one cannot discern what is real and what is not .

Non duality would present self and the world without any difference . There would be no realness, oneness, separation, illusions to speak of nor would there be the ability to recognise or associate or acknowledge what you are with anything else .. i.e. there would be no self reflections had .

There would not even be the knowing of I am You and You are Me and all is One .

x daz x