View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Dear Sparrow

I guess I was referring to your post to Justin about soul melding:

Children conceived through IVF are not "produced" through orgasm, so I was curious as to your view of the offspring journey in this way.

Sparrow, thank you for your other answers.

Dear blossomingtree,

Thank you for the clarification in regard to your query. We can now better answer your question.

The act of human orgasm is a re-enactment of the birth of the universe. A physical and emotional celebration of the ecstasy of life. It is conceived through the building up of considerable energy pressure which reaches a dazzling climax to the point of explosion and expulsion. This cosmic event is the delivery mechanism which allows galaxies, star systems and planets to be conceived from intricate orbital interactions. The human orgasm instinctively mirrors this principle and works to deliver the seeds of life through the act of expulsion. During this event the overwhelming desire of two people to experience complete intimate oneness, to push their energies literally within one another in an attempt to shatter their illusion of separateness, inevitably results in an explosion of energy and ecstasy. When two people surrender themselves to this beautiful experience they shall create something beyond the sum of their parts.

In the procedure of vitro fertilization you are still merging two separate distinct energies and cellular compositions from two living organisms. Their composition carries the genetic instructions for the formation of a new life form. Additionally, the egg and the sperm contain the cellular memory and consciousness of both donors allowing the fusion of their intricate properties. Although what you refer to as orgasm did not play a part in the joining of these energies, it has not taken away the primary components necessary to create a biological offspring or for a spirit to attach an etheric cord.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸