View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled
I post because I suffered kundalini rising and other symptoms after meeting someone a few years back. I believe in soul connections, but the legends/stories/endgame for Twin Flames are so all over the place that I have no idea what to believe.

Is it divine love? Or is a energy-sucking entities who like to have people sitting around waiting for their return (only after the growth of the stayer, AKA they moved on -- then the entity returns for another feeding before leaving again and continuing the cycle) :-) .

Also looking for information that can help me figure out this thing.

That's my story as well Exiled!
I cant quite get to normal after the last feeding lol while the " connection" is doing just great and not moving on spiritually even a tiny bit.
Its just impossible to believe for somebody who hasn't experienced that kind of thing and it's been like this for years. I'm inclined to think its a strong karmic bond that creates this codependency?
At least in my case it seems so.
Talking about Spiritual Awakening - Two close friends of mine, who are on a spiritual path experienced kundalini rise, signs and synchs, and underwent deep spiritual transformation without meeting TF. They're both in happy relationships with someone you could call Soulmates. They both had met connections they could call Tf before and say their energy is still trying to reach them?
So like Exiled I am very far from saying it can be Divine Love.
Divine Love is our personal connection with God and the God within us. That's what I got in my meditations.