Thread: Ponder this...
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
where do you suppose physical reality comes from?

could that just be another thought you're thinking?

and this separation between physical reality and inner reality, isn't that an interesting perception?

What is interesting here is that first you suggest there is no physical reality (i.e. that it is just a thought) and then in the next sentence you acknowledge a physical reality.

If there is such thing as 'thought' then I would say that thought is part of the physical reality. It makes no sense to me to acknowledge the actuality of thought (which you are happy to do) and then deny the actuality of a physical reality in which thought manifests. I see why you do it....you are trying to actually become the aware space. Its a futile effort though because you are both finite and infinite, unlimited potential and limited potential, human and spirit. You cannot escape the individuality of your perception and experience.

Ponder this din.....when you go to a grocery store, why dont you just take what you want without paying? Why dont you take what you want from others? What is stopping you from taking from little old ladies? Is it just the law of the land? Or on some level do you actually have some respect for individuality? Do you recognize on some level that all is one and therefore hurting another is hurting yourself?