View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Master
I agree with Lorelyen.
Also, if he comes to you whenever you let go of this negativity, it is a clear sign I think that he isn't coming to you because you are so negative. He will likely pick up on that and negativity isn't appealing. It doesn't attract people it wards them off.
And that even works online. I've noticed that when I'm ecstatic about my relationship or simply ecstatic about life, I suddenly get more interest from other men, while I'm not even wanting it. When I was still single and was looking for it, did want the attention of men, I didn't get it at all. Until I let go, thought "Sod it, I don't need a man!" Then they all seemed to come running.
People pick up on negativity and neediness and it doesn't appeal.

So I think the advice would be to work on yourself, get happy with your life. Indeed maybe go out on a few dates. THere's no harm in that. It will distract you, make you feel good about yourself. Go out with friend, on your own, have fun. If this man is meant to be with you, chances are he'll come running to you then, and if not, at least you're enjoying your life.