View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Lorelyen

Honestly? It's up to you to do something about it. If there's no indication of his feelings at all in his actions then you're being strung along.

Bear in mind that most telepathy is wishful thinking, "confirmed" by words rather than unspoken acts. If you are truly telepathic you'll notice it with others. There's a terrific expectation bias with this t/f thing and perhaps you're setting your hopes too high. What guarantees have you that he really is a twin flame?

These TFs are supposed to help you grow and evolve together so I gather from reading the blurbs here, not help you grow in spite of each other! Sure, there are lessons to learn and dragging yourself back up from the negative is one way but that isn't spiritual mutual self-support as I see it. Don't pay too much attention to ideas you get here that it's about healing - it isn't. It's about growing.

What to do?
Is it possible to clear the air? To go out on a few dates or a few events just to enjoy yourself? You only have one life here. Much as we all like to believe in reincarnation and future lives it's a bit of a speculation, a belief and again from what I'm told, the quality of a future life depends on how you acquit yourself during this one. Being emotionally drained and bleak doesn't seem a good idea.