View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
So what is a "farm"? It depends on who you ask.
Very true..
A wind farm is an entirely different concept to a food farm.

In a similar way, we each likely have different understandings of core spiritual topics such as 'spirits', 'dimensions', 'guides', 'chakras', 'higher-self'... to name a few.

Most of the debates on this forum are essentially semantic in nature.

When I say 'dimensions', I mean differences in vibrational frequency. But other people may think of the six spatial axis, with time being the fourth dimension..

And the unfortunate thing is, most people aren't aware of the varying differences in understanding. Some people would struggle to explain the differences / similarities between ether, prana, qi/ki/chi, jing, psi, shen, kundalini, yin/yang, feng shui.. well, you get the picture. And this isn't considering the different methods of making use of these energies.

Orgainc Born also have a description of awakening below, and from this perspective, the words are perfectly accurate and relevant for the topic. But I have a different idea of 'awakening' where knowledge isn't optional.. awakening grants knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Awakening implies remembering.

We could have had a debate about the meaning of 'awakening', but I can see that this is an issue with semantics rather than any disagreement in what's taking place.