Thread: Heart
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 02:43 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Thanks Carnate -
What you say is very true!

I've been releasing it more now but I am still off balance somehow because I have somehow worn myself out?!

I've been somehow... bottling up the flow and then releasing it in outpours while closing the gates to receive simultaneously... no idea how I've been doing that!

How do you open up the flow of give and take simultaneously?

I had an interesting breakthrough regarding this idea of give and take with the flow. The first big chakra experiences I had were the opening of my 6th, third eye through meditations and kundalini practices that caused me to have a forehead tingle that has evolved into cool passages of air and itches. I focused then on my heart and that opened wide and at times, i had heart palpitations, the experience was so intense. Then it widened more and i expect that to continue.

I started to focus on my sacral next and early in that, i was overwhelmed. I won't detail it exactly here but, i discovered how much i had to unearth and the intensity. I was both empowered and drained. Perhaps i'm too new at all this (have been at it for a few years) but i recognized that i needed to ground all this and focus on the root. When i did that, i started to realize how much i hadn't been listening to what was moving through me, so excited i was that things seemed like they were opening.

Now, i'm much more conscious of the patterns in my meditations, when i visualize, when i'm transmitting, releasing and when i'm simply listening.