Thread: Signs?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 12:08 AM
Master
OP - the person I call my twin soul's parents names and my parents names both rhym. I don't think that is a coincidence.

Signs or omens as I call them, little hints from the phenomenal world pointing you in the right direction, POP OUT at you. You receive them when you are in a surrendered place emotionally, not looking for them. You can ask, then let go and see what happens...

So it's really up to your gut feeling if those are signs.

Today I asked for a sign. I hardly ever do this but am going through something and thought mineaswell give it a shot. Get this, I was driving and a voice in my head said turn right. I turn right then the voice in my head said your sign is coming up, it's right here. I look to my left and the name of the road I'm on is BLISS Rd.

I thought that's a good sign then drove on. But I'm skeptical and wanted a little more of a boost, so I asked for another. I said I want one really obvious. Immediately I see a gorgeous fox. You can only understand how significant this is if you are me, but it is :)

Then right before I turned into my driveway I looked down at my mileage (which I never do) and it's at 156111 (111111) so what the heck.

I am not a naturally trusting person in these things, but I do experience omens as a sign you are in flow (trusting life and aligning with your essence) and omens are little hints that help us Trust there is more going on behind the scenes.

That's my story, thanks for reading. And I hope it gives some insight.