View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Guide
I've done similar experiments but as Lynn says, if it's a test with no foundation, it doesn't always work. I can remember years ago getting three downturned cups with a grape underneath one and changing the order quickly enough so I didn't know which one the grape was under. Three times in a row I dowsed for the grape and got it right, and then it suddenly stopped working. It's as though the energy behind it has said "OK, I've had enough of doing this."

I no longer do this type of experiment. Also I would say asking questions such as the weather, my name etc and then moving to the above sort of experiment is a pretty big leap. Maybe you could start with dowsing your own nutritional requirements e.g "would I benefit from vitamin C at the moment", "do I need magnesium at the moment."

I've been dowsing for 25 years or so, I know my yes, no and maybe swings and don't need to clarify everytime I use my pendulum. Also I have an additional swing for "rephrase the question." You have to be very careful with how you ask a question and ensure you're not asking two questions!