View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:54 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
summer i think it's very odd that these things are happening, almost prophetic. is there a way of seeing if there is any kind of background in any of the animals that have been dying for no reason.......i can't think of how to word it right, has it happened before like it's happening now? i don't wanna believe in the 2012 thing but with all the earthquakes, floods, volcanoes and what not continuously going on.....do we need to worry? animals are falling out of the skies, or committing suicide, and the world is at war with each other..........what are we to think? am i off subject???

I sent you a link and a website that you can follow all of these events, earthprowler. There are so many more sites; I couldn't possibly send all of them.
I thank you for your interest and questions. Orca whales beached theirselves to die on the coast of New Zealand 1-2 days prior to the last big earthquake in Christchurch. There are so many unusual earth events lately and it is growing expotenially. If it is hitting the wildlife, are we next?