View Single Post
Old 18-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monad
I was led by my "brothers" since I "incarnated" here. Have known since my early years, but also been told by many spiritual leaders and have been asked to help here and there with the extra things I brought with me. Also apologies if my use of words, expressions coming through strange, but it is difficult for me to explain and translate to the human communication methods the things which I haven't found the vocabulary yet, but human kind on this planet is evolving big time now, communication will improve as well. Most of the time I have difficulties to explain, express using words is feelings. Emotions is something we did not have in my true existence:-), there was only pure will, hence to me human hesitation is so new as well, but clearly that is far most the biggest task for humans to learn no to doubt. Love being here:-)

Thank you for your response, Monad.
I am currently reading a book called "The Revelations after Ioannis", by Ioannis Tsatsaris, a universal traveler himself who also speaks about how difficult it is
to translate vibrations into words, especially when these specific words have never before been used. It's a tough read, I'll tell you that much!
Looking forward to learning more and thank you again for explaining...