View Single Post
Old 25-02-2017, 01:57 AM
Seeker

Looking for clarity, can anyone give their impression?

A strange thing has been happening. I'll try to keep it brief. Basically, someone that I did not know in this life died. I am very close with someone who was very close to her, though.

I went to bed as normal one night and a bit later I woke up with a strong sense that something was wrong having to do with my close friend. I sensed that he himself was ok, but I was overwhelmed with sadness and somehow I knew that it was his sadness. I tried to blow it off and go back to sleep, but couldn't. I got up and emailed him. He messaged me back in less than a minute telling me I was right, something awful had happened, his friend had died that day. He had only found out about it a couple hours before.

For the next few days many additional weird things happened that seemed to indicate that she, the person who had just died, was hanging around me. Again, she and I never met in this life. I didn't even know her last name. If it would help for me to share examples of the "weird things," I'm happy to. Just trying not to ramble.

After a few days it faded in intensity a lot. In the past few days, however, its been happening again. I have a strong sense that there is something I am missing, like she is trying to communicate something to me or through me and I'm not getting it.

I have zero experience with any of this stuff, although I absolutely believe that the soul goes on after physical death and all of that, and I'm very open-minded in general. I just mean I am not a medium, as far as I know I have never had anything like this happen before, I've never been to a medium, etc.

Does anyone have a sense of what could be happening, what message I am not grasping, and/or why she is coming to me of all people considering, once again, that we never met?

I'd appreciate any insight, thank you so much in advance!