View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
Lapis lazuli, what can I say? I bought a few tumbled pieces because it was said the lithium helps with moods, plus the blue is calming and steadying. But, I felt no energies working with me whatsoever! So, I purchased a large orb from another dealer, a very wonderful husband and wife team who had the best energy I've ever felt, I talked with her for hours and ended up buying so many of her stones because they felt so pure. I digress!

I have felt no energies whatsoever from lapis, but it is so very beautiful to look at and you can get lost in the many different colors, but it has very useful energies for others...our energies just don't mesh, I guess!

Wow, that is beautiful I love it. How much did that cost you if you don't mind me asking? I saw those on an online store for close to 150-500 dollars. I didn't find any spheres on amazon ( not allowed to post links). I def have attachment to mine, its so small though. I would love to have a bigger one too similarly to you, I am not getting much 'energy' from it either. Not like a moldavate at least. I think its been most beneficial for me after/during mediation. It's more of a mood stabilizer for me, me thinks.