Thread: Seeing 2's
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Deactivated Account
2's have also symbolized a short of "you're on the right track" for me as well, but lately there's come to be an added meaning for me personally, which may or may not resonate with you. For me, 2 is also the number of duality, of the combined beauty of the dark and light. Sometimes I get those 2 signs to remind me that even when I'm feeling drained or totally fed up with it all, the pain is making way for more beauty in my life.

It's interesting that you say you get kind of lucky when you see 7s but you often miss those opportunities, because while 7's do seem to be tied with luck, they also seem to be tied to letting go of our fears.

As far as that driving experience, perhaps the actual numbers weren't as important as just the fact that you noticed them. Sometimes our spirit family is just trying to get us to pay more attention to our surroundings so that more communication can be achieved. Keep trusting your intuition as these messages come, read articles that you're drawn to on number sequences, think about what different numbers mean to you personally.

In time making the connection between sequences and what you were thinking, what you just did, or what's about to happen becomes easier :)