View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
So staring at an object without blinking while being aware of everything else is divine? Starting at an object and becoming too focused on the object and nothing else is not divine but regular consciousness?
Nope, staring at an object without blinking and not being aware of everything else is divine. It transcends regular consciousness.

Here's an exercise.

Close your eyes and try and 'see' or 'look' through your closed eyelids in a dark room.

At first you will see all these balls of light and colour and they will move from the centre of your vision to the periphery...follow their movement with your eyes.

After a while, these colours and shiny stigmatisms will fade and you'll be left with nothing...just darkness.

Now, through your closed eyes, just gaze into that darkness - the thing behind your closed eyelids.

The mind will wander to this thought or that thought and you may entertain it for a minute or so, but keep bringing your conscious awareness back to gazing at nothing. Let your thoughts go fully into 'what nothing 'looks' like'.

In the end, all your thoughts will stop. I can stay fully in this state for about 10-15 minutes now.

You'll notice that your breath will totally stop, but don't worry about that...this is not a 'focus on breath' exercise, it is a 'focus on ajna chakra' exercise.

After you have accomplished this and can stay in that state for extended periods of time, open your eyes up and everything is shining, like the essence of it is bursting out and the room becomes irradiated with a spiritual glow.

It's amazing to feel this.

When I have intense pain now, the first thing I do is a closed-eye 'focus on nothing' meditation and the pain goes in 5 minutes.

I realised if I kept my focus on the source of the pain it would only intensify it and pain is my 'ADHD body' going "look at ME"..."Yoo hoo..here I am..." because the medical profession cannot find anything wrong with me and tell me it's 'all in my head' and this proves it.

Problem being is that when my time comes, I'm going to have no warning of it beforehand, so 'early intervention' is out of the question.

This is why I need to keep myself healthy and in good shape now, because I will not go to a doctor anymore...after 30 years of telling me it's 'all in my head' I have been totally indoctrinated and brainwashed by the medical profession itself to fully believe that.