View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Master
What Western Monotheism is evolving into

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
The ideas articulated in the book(s) are right on, IMO. But Roberts Clark's stance in relation to the (material!) 'state' of Israel, as revealed via his facebook page, is way off, showing that he is following the 'letter' of the word(s) he so gloriously presents, the their true 'spirit', again IMO.

I am curious: what is your 'connection' with him, guthrio?

Davidsun,

....de nada!

I have no connection to Robert Clark, except as the information in his Christmind.org site corresponds so closely with other sources I've encountered that state very clearly that God is the Universal and Man is the Universal Individualized....(see 1st reference, below).

I have not seen Clark's Facebook page.

I am hoping that its focus is not limited to the false advocacy that any state on Earth believes that it owns any part of a planet its inhabitants may have resided upon, whether for almost 4 millenia or a paltry 2 1/2 centuries. No one, in ANY country, even "owns" the breath it takes to say "This land is mine"!

In keeping with what Clark has stated in his Christmind.org page, I'll just quote this part from the 2nd reference which corresponds to what I believe is the only thing that matters relating to any country on Earth, or to each of its inhabitants, regardless what they call themselves:

God did not give being to the different nationalities … the different religions, customs or languages. These are ‘human’ states of mind … human creations. God gives being only to Himself. He is the reality of every man on Earth. ‘I am the first and I am the last and besides me there is none else.’ (‘No one’ is the definition of the word none in the standard college dictionary.) We are not aware that we possess the divine creative attributes of God, so in ignorance of this we function as mere men. Until we have been ‘born again’ we can’t even imagine that there is any other way for us to ‘walk’, but once we realize that the ‘I am’ within us is indeed the ‘Father,’ we can realize then that we can, indeed, live as God … as we were created to live. (‘Having dominion over the fowls of the air, the fishes of the sea,’ etc.) He did not give being to us so that we should live as ‘men’. He created us to live as Gods (as God himself).

Davidsun, would that all Mankind could understand that Who We Really Are could not EVER be limited to where we live...or how long we've lived there.

It is the entirety of Creation, not some patch of dirt on a single planet, that is, and has always been, our True Home.

Brother, this conversation is gettin' tubular!

Hope you enjoy the references....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=42

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/iamthat.htm I Am that I am and Besides Me There is None Else
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 30-12-2016 at 10:47 PM.