View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchIndigo
I know what you all mean. feeling like an outsider(I just keep reminding myself that there is atleast 1 out of 10 people like me.....) So remember we aren't alone, just spread out far from eachother. also is any of you ab+ or ab- blood at all... We only make up about 10-16% of the population.... So if that's the case it would seem like we are each helping between 5-20 people each like a web of love:)

I am ab+

I also have always felt like an outsider, and I think differently than most.
I'm not sure I am indigo but one of my screen names was Starchild. I don't know where I came up with that name, but I've used it for years. I would have also used it here, but it's already taken...

anyway, people are always coming to me for help, or confiding in me or leaving me in charge of things, even at an early age.

I've always strived to be a good person, (not always succeeding but my good side far outweighs the bad side), I lived by my own set of rules and values and I know right from wrong, but I can rationalize anything that I do.

I was a socially awkward kid, even though I had a loud mouth and like I said, in charge a lot of the time, but I also rebelled against being in charge and sometimes acted stupid.

me in a nutshell, I still am left in charge, I still try to be helpful, although sometimes I feel like people are taking advantage of my kindness, I love animals and I listen to old people.