View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 03:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
I've heard this sort of thing being batted around over the years so I've been been watching out of the corner of my eye to see if this is a workable theory.

If something requires unquestionable belief in order for it to be actuated then if I were to turn something on, fully expecting it to run, then it should operate even though it wasn't plugged in. In each case I didn't know that it wasn't plugged in so my expectations were fully engaged in it's running. I still had to plug it in before it operated.

Which suggests that there is a set of conditions that supersede my full belief in how a thing should be at any given time that's independent of my conceptual assertions.

from what I gather there is an energy field which if you can 'believe' appropriately you can tap into. Because feelings directly correspond to energy fields so if you 'believe' properly you can influence the energy field in advantageous ways. Unfortunately so many things are mixed up in this reality that it is very difficult to do the belief 'correctly' just to get the results you want. Which I find to be a good thing any more....