View Single Post
Old 21-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKey
Well not quite. I would say the body is energy and what notices motion is completely still. In this sense we can distinguish (with thought energy) between what notices energy and the energy itself.

I would not say what notices the body is separate from the body, but I would say change is an illusion and that you are nothing changing.

Along that line, experience takes place in the conceptual framework of time and space. Time is the linear framework that measures change in appearance, whereas space is the idea where change apparently happens. Both are ideas and consciousness (you) is not in one of its own ideas.

Interestingly, one appearance in consciousness, the body, can be conditioned to think and emote etc. This is not other than consciousness being conditioned to think and emote, but through what some call unconscious mind identification, we could say consciousness falls into its own dream. Consciousness is never actually 'in the dream world of form', it just imagines that it is and then believes the imagination. The absence of the belief is awakened consciousness, as opposed to the presence of an experience or a separate person. There actually is no separate person

So then are you that energy or are you silence? Can one be the energy that is the body?

Also, you are saying the world is a dream one can never really be here because it is a dream?