View Single Post
Old 21-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
People with silence in the mind can talk a lot. I do. Silence just means the mind is without chatter and peaceful feeling. The brain works fine.

My answers were in context to his question. Everything i read seemed like he was speaking about energy. He or she mentioned crown, binaural beats and such.

Ecstasy that i am referring about means joy/love is permeating the body and the mind. When this becomes 24/7 then that is becoming it. Until that becomes established there is a seperation in that aspect.

Again im not talking about psychology. Im only speaking about the kindalini in relationship to the experience.

Some people value a psychological awakening.

Others its energetic. Commonly referred to as the kundalini shakti.

I wouldnt personally give one less value than the other.

The OP mentioned spiritual awakening, and that's what I was addressing. The world appears in consciousness. The body perceives the world. What witnesses perception isn't a part of it, and what you are couldn't be anything in this world. Realizing that will lead to a shift in one's psychological makeup, and probably involve some interesting energy experiences people call kundalini. I'm just saying the psychological shift and the energy experiences belong to the person, while the realization is that one is not that person. So, I don't mean to value one over the other either, but I am suggesting to approach either as a ticket to awakening is getting on the bus in the wrong direction.