View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 02:23 AM
Master
"AWAKENING TO BUDDHISM "

Dear Sir , from my over 10 years of observation / experience in communication with people in circle of Buddhism ,I am deeply concern of the way Buddhism is transforming . Buddhism currently is lead by many group of people taking advantage of their mere knowledge transforming Buddhism into a form of knowledge , rituals , beliefs , culture and tradition . This has to be stopped .

I have now moved from sharing my personal views into a more challenging role as to start a movement to spread awareness of Buddhism.

This movement is named " AWAKENING TO BUDDHISM" with only one simple objective is to spread awareness to people that Buddhism is all about own exploration to the nature of own existence WITHOUT any interference from anyone and any information from Mr Siddharta should be accepted as a mere information NOT even as a guide for own exploration WITHOUT any teaching , guidance or explanation from anyone .

If you are in same mind , we very much appreciate your support and start this movement within your capacity holding on a common objective .
If you agree to join , kindly furnish us any update .

We are serious and sincere in this movement .

Thanks
Ee Chuan Seng’
[email protected]

Last edited by CSEe : 26-10-2016 at 04:11 AM.