View Single Post
Old 25-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I have heard differing views about spirits in graveyards. Some say that spirits do not hang around graveyards and yet I have heard others say they have seen spirits in graveyards. What are your views on this subject? Have you had any personal experiences in a graveyard with a spirit?

nightowl

Hello

That is all dependent really on the Spirit and whom might there for them to come and sit with.

If one is going to a graveyard to say do a paranormal invetigation then I would stronly err on the side of cautions and protections. At times lower level Ghosts ( this is one that has not made the transition to the Light ( Earth bound ) that might well come in. ) It is something to be wary about.

If one is going to a gravesite with pure intentions of visiting a lost LOVEd one them many a time one does feel or sense them there. They do not hang around there but do sense ye there and will come in.

Many times I have gone by a graveyard that I walk past and I will see a person dropping off flowers or a gift and I too see their LOVed on there with them. At times I have taken a picture that migh well show a pressence there with them in energy form. Its a touching moment.

The Graveyard is a resting place not so much I feel for the one passed but for the one's left living. Its a blessed place to go and see one's LOVed one and know that they are at rest. Too for me its a hard place to enter into as Spirit senses I can see and hear them so I find it hard to focus in one.

For that reason ( if me wishes are respected ) me body goes to a university not in the ground.

Lynn