View Single Post
Old 31-08-2016, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
Thank you Xan

I know how to go to the higher dimensions. Right now the only problems I'm having is nightmares, and seeing those things as I wake up from them. The nightmares don't actually provoke any fear or anger in me for some reason, but they're still very disturbing and sometimes extremely violent, and I don't even watch or experience things that would unconsciously manifest stuff like that in my dreams.
I have no trouble avoiding the negs when I consciously project. But when it comes to dreams, it's impossible to be aware of what's going on or what is
causing it, until after you wake and see a negative spirit in your room. So
there is not much I can do about that. .

Some negative beings can actually mess with our minds and be giving us nightmares so be suspicious if you are having nightmares and waking up with beings around you.

I once had an succubus in my auric field which did that to me, gave me the most violent sexual dreams. These dreams went as soon as I found out I had one of these and we cleared it from me (a friend swept down my aura with an eagle feather and the being suddenly appeared before us in broad daylight, we both jumped back in shock and then it fled across yard and over the fence). Fortunately I only had that being with me for a few days.