View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeithbaker
What do you all think about dying and being creamated. I was told that it is the worst thing you can do. I was even told that you won't be able to cross over if you have been creamated. What is your thoughts?

You honestly don't need to worry about that. When you 'die' your real self goes completely out of that body which you have used as a vehicle of expression in the physical world for x amount of years. The body is like a coat you took off. Really.
So what happens to it doesn't even matter! And "You" will most likely not be interested either (unless you have a specific wish to be interested.) You will probably be far too busy to even give much of thought to that body you no longer have any use for.
Cremation, or burial, or any other means of disposal of your ex-body makes no difference to you and how you will be.

I think I would like to be buried as simply as possible involving no chemicals. I would like my body to be some sort of addition, temporarily, to the Earth's enrichment. Good fertiliser! LOL and some dinner for the tiny creatures in the earth.