View Single Post
Old 22-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Monkey

Red face Soul mate wanted.

Okay, I am going to put this to the test. I hear that if you want something in life, you have to put it out into the cosmos. I think I have been afraid to trust that cosmos and probably guys also. I have had a few disappointments and as one usually does, decided that relationships and marriage wasn't for me. I think now though I have done enough personal questioning and work to revisit this. I believe now I am ready. I also think I have a clearer image of what type of person it is I am looking for.

This isn't a personal ad by the way, which is why I haven't said anything about myself or what I am looking for. Feel free to write me if you have some brother that you love but want to get rid of but I didn't write it for that. ;-p I have been thinking about whether I was ready for about a year now, but thinking it and putting it 'out there' are two different things. I think I needed to say it. And of course, why not do it in the most embarrassing, exposing way than this, doh! Ten minutes ago, I didn't know I was even going to do this. Just had this tape going in my head when I sat down here with the words, 'its time' going over and over. That I had to ask Spirit in a solid way, so here tis.

Please someone tell me I don't need to be embarrassed and I am not the only one doing things like this. Spirit can be very strong sometimes. Okay, now I am going to just go hide for a while.