View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Dreaming of Number

Hi everyone,

My name is Louh from Philippines i am new here and as i was searching for the answer to the number 845 that i saw in my dream I saw this spiritual forum in google so i tried to join to find an answer because I can feel that its not just a dream i know that there is something in it.. My dream was about my boyfriend that is living in Ireland, in my dream we are having a face time on Skype which we usually do in real life. then he told me that he want to have more time with me so he told me to go to his apartment with the door no. 845, i went there and started to find the door no. there's a lot of doors and i don't know where to find him then suddenly the two young couple ask me what am i looking for i said I'm looking for the door no.845 then they help me to find it then the guy said it was on the right side they guide me until we found the door 845 but when i was about to knock a high tone voice of my sister in law wake me up.

My boyfriend and I Haven't seen each other for 3 years, our love is just living in our daily chat and face time he can't afford to be here because he's just living in his everyday life. but we hope that someday we will be together in real. Does anyone know what is the meaning of my dream? Do we have the chance to see each other or we have to stop the things that we have right now.