View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
Ahiyah are you saying that you think that i chose my predicament? God gave me His will. Its up to me whather or not I do it. By doing it though the lessons I learn will be for my spiritual growth however.
Yes, I'll put it this way, a man(or woman) comes up to you with a set of instructions and says "in your hand is life and death, choose life and the consequences of choosing life is life in abundance, if you choose to ignore life you are choosing death by default. Since death has been chosen the consequences of it is a journey into confusion which in the end brings you back to the choice of life and death. Which to me can be seen as a waste of time, and at other times is a necessity depending on where one is in their journey. It's a funny thought "I was afraid of making a decision so I decided not to". While people struggle within themselves on the choices they make they are stuck between two opposing forces in the dualistic realm/dimension it is only them that carries their burden for no one but them can carry it. There are those that have been in a similar place in their spiritual journey and their words should be considered and might even be the answer for those that are in struggle. At least I thought everyone knew this. If for some reason a person that wallows in their indecision and stuck between two opposing forces one can only go as far as to give advice according to their spiritual experiences, and if the indecisive person does not take on board what those people are saying its best to let them figure it out for themselves. Or I could cut to the chase and say "whats the answer to your predicament?" At a certain part of a persons spiritual journey it is realised that the answer comes from within. Maybe the answer is found with XP.