View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 01:25 AM
Knower

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Lorelyen - i have a feeling he has issues he needs to wrk on - he is being quite cold to one of my best friends too now, and ignoring her..even she is not happy with him..what has she done? I am trying really hard to say sorry for upsetting him but he's proper giving me evils..

And honestly i will tell you this that in the beginning, exactly a year ago when i thought we had a special connection (i mentioned this very mildly then too) and then he kept showing me interest until about march this year and then his baby was born end of april..so basically i knew he felt something too and his girlfriend was obviously pregnant all along..then he got married end of june..

i guess maybe i got a bit carried away but i feel like i have known him forever..maybe he feels something but is too scared to admit it..and it's obviously too intense for us both..just to share i am married too so i know it is not the right time for anything serious - i don't think i would want that with him anyway with this behaviour!! I am trying not to judge him - it feels like this is a test for me from the universe to see how i will react to him - and i know i need to be patient and keep showing my unconditional love by not behaving the way he does though i feel like giving him a right earful!!

at wrk he would look at me from afar..wink etc..even my best friend noticed..he would ask abt me when i was away..and always hang around me, i could tell he would come in to the room just to see if i was there..he'd like proper stare at me even while talking to clients..i guess i got swept away there..

i just don't know how he can be so cold towards me - the love i feel for him is so innocent and pure and he knows it too.. I have been so kind to him and he treats me like this :o(

They say soul connections are there to teach you things - i definitely feel like i have learnt to love myself - that is one thing for sure..i have grown immensely and confidence levels is soaring since i met him, so i'm taking this as a positive..i have definitely changed!! even me and hubby were having issues with open communication all these years and things just got a lot better!! i am really content...and i told my connection this too, that i was happy etc etc...just need to get through this palava now..and then let it be..

You said "palava." Are you Nigerian? Good luck to you! :)