Thread: It's Holistic
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2016, 03:14 AM
Gracey

I work out at the gym too. I do a 2.5 hour routine that consists of 10 minutes cardio. Then a 40 minute arm and back routine with weights. Then 10 minutes cardio. Then a 30 minute ab routine with weights. Then 10 minutes cardio, then a 30 minute leg routine with weights. Then another 10 minutes cardio. Then I stretch out a bit.

I am approaching the big 50 in a few years here. I use to be in tip top shape in my 30's. Then I stopped exercising. I started again not long ago and it sure is harder as you get older, but I still love the feeling I get from pushing my body to its limits. I like the feeling of sore muscles.

I work my abs pretty hard. I use a 25 pound donut on an incline bench and do 100 sit ups. I also twist while on the incline bench. I also put 40 pounds worth of donuts on my abs while laying down and just breath. This is an exercise that boxers use. It really works your inner core really well. You can actually feel the heat in your muscles while doing it. The first time I did it was with 10 pounds and I pulled a muscle. :) There is more to my ab routine, but these two give the most strength.

Any who, enjoy!