View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 02:34 AM
Experiencer
Alright, so naturally the first thing I did after reading your post is follow the link. I don't know about you but I was put off as soon as they mentioned that something had to be done a certain way. I personally feel that whatever method works best for someone depends on the person. I've never followed astrology to a T, let alone this method, and I've yet to have a negative crystal experience in the eight or so years I've worked with them. My reference of choice is also Judy Hall, since her guidance resonated the best with me. There are many, many crystal guides, and some of them have conflicting information with other sources. The best way you'll be able to tell if that guide is something for you to follow is to check your intuition, and/or your spirit guides. You can also try it out for a bit and see if you enjoy it enough to follow through. If not, I wouldn't worry about it being a "higher truth" you're missing out on by not adhering to it. Especially since you've had success instead of negative experiences.

Regarding the wand, that happens from time to time. I have a chunk of rose quartz I got long ago that is one of my closest crystals. There was a time - a little under a year - I was convinced I had lost it, because I couldn't find it anywhere. I thought it had chosen to leave, its time with me over, and I was a bit distraught. Finally, nonths later, I discovered it had been underneath my bed the entire time.
Sometimes, crystals will hide themselves for any number of reasons. They may withdraw if they want to stay in the house/room instead of going in public where they absorb others' energy, or they may need to be in a specific part of a room to help grid energy or provide help from that spot. In my case, I feel my rose quartz was making sure it was always next to me while I slept, instead of possibly being in a backpack or another part of the room where it wouldn't have as much proximity.

Whatever your crystal is doing, rest assured it's doing it because right now it can't help you as much by being used consciously. It's likely either preparing to help you later or taking a sidelines approach. It'll show back up when both of you are ready for it. Wands are a little bit unique in that their shape creates a sort of energy laser that can pierce through materials further than alot of other crystals can. It's possible that - when you both are ready to reunite and you're sensitive enough - you may be able to find it if you happen to walk through its beam.

Out of curiosity, what - other than the crystal wand - leads you to believe you're doing something wrong?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."