View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
This sounds like you had a very powerful heart chakra opening. It does feel like falling in love. You can go deeper still into that love if you work on it. My heart chakra is very blocked these days :( - I miss this feeling very much. And yes it does spread into the arms and hands (see my heart chakra post above). When intoxication is involved that means you are also accessing your crown chakra at the same time...so you touched your crown chakra by going very deep into your heart chakra, as I posted above. Wonderful! My goal is to feel that in every single moment as Sri Vasudeva does. That's the joy of enlightenment (one of them).

Thanks so much for this Uma! <3<3

I had an experience with root this weekend I think also activated by pranayama. I sensed the color red and I got really excited and I was like OMG is this root?! and then I felt a strong pressure like a V in the root area and then like a triangle and then the energy vibrating ... I almost want to call it warm but it was not warm really I just don't know how to call this feeling but it makes me want to describe it in terms of temperature. Anyways I recognized that the energy had a pattern enclosing the triangle --well the triangle was 3-d like a prism and the pattern enclosing the triangle reminded me of a flower with many petals but not too many. Definite red energy. I did not feel the sensation of being rooted to the floor like others describe but in general I tend to have trouble grounding and overload in crown.

Oh yes I also experienced a smell I cannot describe really and a burning sensation in my nostrils on the last inhalation from pranayama which activated root.

then stop and love no more.