View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account
I have talked to one person who said he had a levitation experience. My feeling is he is honest and has no reason to make something up. I dont want to mention who he is cause that doesnt feel right to do. Kinda like a code i guess i live by. Anyways i guess its something some experience perhaps.

For me as far as spiritual gifts its something thst i use or turns on when i need it for my growth in understanding and or like a survivwl tactic.

For me i feel my way through things. And i get a lot of support from my crown to.

I have at times experience reading the script. And mediumship where i switch from being to being and they i guess talk through me. But its like it is me. But its not. Thats been like a survival technique when im under pressure of confusion about things.

Then only once i shot out of my third eye. Felt like and sounded like a rocket. Everything that i thought of as me shot out. Then it was like energy fields to swim through and they felt very intoxicating in a good way.

Sometimes but not often i hear beings talking into my ear. That happens a time or two during medium experiences.

What i did a lot was like time travel to previous incarnations from my heart and i would feel the old previous incarnation experience. Many times but not much after i got past a certain point of development. Then it wasnt needed so much i guess.

The kundalini shakti is neutral and non dual in my experience. So its not about achievements so much as it is about everything. How ever it is. Sitting here typing or having some wild experience it just flows. Not that im trying to say gifts dont matter. Im just trying to explain my personal insight to the shakti as i experience it. But many things can make an uptick in the shakti. And wild experiences is one of them for me. I know that sounds contradicting but its the best i can explain what i experience.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4