View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
I don't know I'm trying to find out

Acknowledged. Well I'm not a Christian and I don't reconcile my beliefs and understandings with scripture. That being said - isn't 'satan' usually associated with being responsible for negative/bad happenings?

There are positive changes that are reported by a lot of Near-Death Experiencers in the years following their incident/experience. Losing their fear of physical 'death', becoming less materialistic, becoming more compassionate/empathetic, discovering the importance of unconditionally loving others and service to others, etc...

"After NDEs, individuals tend to show greater appreciation for life and more concern and love for their fellow humans while their interest in personal status and material possessions wanes. Most NDErs also state that they live afterward with a heightened sense of spiritual purpose and, in some cases, that they seek a deeper understanding of life’s essential meaning." ~ Heading Toward Omega (Kenneth Ring)

If I were you, I would focus less on the 'light' / 'angel of light' aspect and more closely examine the fruits of many of these experiences - how they end up changing the individuals who have had them. Then spend time contemplating whether you perceive the nature of such internal changes would likely stem from a benevolent or malevolent influence...

Take care!