Thread: islam questions
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2016, 04:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by declan
Hi. People are afraid of Islam.Im not afraid of Islam myself , but i am becoming concerned. I have some friends who are growing intensely militant about islam.I am a believer in the goodness of mankind.However the preaching s of the imams makes it clear that if they were in the position of authority over billions of humans they would kill them all if they would not convert to islam.How should i react to this.Please explain all the hate and violence we see towards the non believers. Thanking you.

Hey declen,

Every religion can be easily influenced and affected by a strong spirit that is how I was told by God or Allah. Religion is like a big piece of delicious meat. It has so many believers if controlled or took over he would have a lot of supporters.

On the other hand when people died in wars, the Gods or aliens are waiting and sucking the spiritual energy for enriching their spirits. They have this agendas to control and provoking their "supporters" to produce an unconscious will or concept to fight to exterm and become extermist. That is evil influences and mind control to create wars in order to kill and produce human energy food (after human got killed in battle field)for the evils.

None of the people ever take notice, the mind control is so great that caused the world in turmoil. But that is the main reason war outburst here and there.

The second reason may be the nature and greediness of human. People always think that the chances to win in war is very promising at certain time but at behind is evil's arrangement for it.

So to avoid wars is to have a perfect peaceful relationship of either aliens and gods in the
spiritual realm. And impose rules for all gods and aliens to obey and will be enforced by good Gods.

The question is how and who can do that? I have done it for two years to cut off the evil influence so that human will use their wisdom to solve their problems and confusions.