View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Master
Fish Conversations with God

My reflections about Sri Vasudeva's Day 18 of the 2015 40 Days Observance

Sri Vasudeva shared the story of his dawning realization that God is not a big guy out there but the Guru Principle that exists inside everything as everything.
Quote:
"I’ve learned to hold that Guru Principle in me, or that Shakti in me, no matter where I am. It has brought about a big expansion in consciousness. So I want to say to you that you’re never alone. The Divine is always within you. It’s a whole universe of grace. Even before spiritual awakening I had this as an attitude of mine, a way of seeing, that God is everywhere and God is controlling the show. After spiritual awakening it became so much more alive because I felt God was within me then. And I was able to see all the actions around as being Divine, just as my actions were being divinely inspired I saw everything around being divinely inspired. Only thing is that I’m aware of it but I’m not sure how many people are aware that it is this energy inside of them that is doing everything," ~ Sri Vasudeva
He went on to say that we are "being energized by the Divine" whether we know it or not.

God talks to me all the time
He made me realize that every day God and I have this nonstop conversation going, 24/7. It never stops. And I'm not talking about prayer and meditation. I'm talking about ordinary day to day moment to moment life. God uses the language of karma, the language of action and reaction:
Quote:
"The universe is constantly speaking to us in every moment. When you think a bad thought for example, a negative thought driven by negative intentions, you feel the suffering immediately in the mind, the body reacts to it, the space reacts to it so you see the message from the Divine. “Hey this is the wrong way.” ~ Sri Vasudeva
Quote:
"And when you create harmony in the space – uplifting speech, uplifting thoughts, uplifting actions – look and see the response! The Universe is speaking all the time," ~ Sri Vasudeva

God teaches me lessons all day long
Quote:
"When somebody shouts at you, there’s a reason for it in the play. Is it a test? Does it show our resistance from inside that the person is feeling? Does it aggravate them even though we are silent? The Universe is responding in every moment perfectly, instructing you in what you’re choosing, how you’re posturing, and how you’re attracting the perfect response towards you but you don’t see it. You don’t see the Universe responding to you in every moment and I see it very clearly in every moment and I rejoice that every response from doesn’t matter who, how ignorant we think they are, they are a response to us. They are in our play for a particular reason. Give importance to the reason and then you will see," ~ Sri Vasudeva
God keeps me self-disciplined
Quote:
"God is immediate. The Universe is immediate. It’s instructing you now, just in how you feel. You didn’t do any exercises this morning, you feel tamas. Immediately life is showing you “Look tamas is there,” but you’re not aware. I'm aware. You’re not aware. The Universe is telling you, “Look at the tamas, you didn’t breathe properly this morning and the mind is all over the place. Hey you, you didn’t focus this morning.” The universe is telling you by the condition of your body, the condition of your mind, the condition of your emotional being what you have not done or what you have done so it’s very clear. The Universe is speaking to you in every moment. You eat the wrong combination of food, you eat the wrong amount of food and you see the results? Who is speaking to you? The Universe is showing you. You don’t sleep properly because whatever the reason may be, the Universe is showing you there is a reason there," ~ Sri Vasudeva

No need to go to a psychic. No need to ask for signs and omens. No need to expect some heavenly being with wings show up with a message.
I just need to notice what is happening in the here and now and that is God talking to me. And to listen to what He is saying. And to be a good girl and to clean up my act and keep it clean.
Quote:
"How can you be in ignorance not thinking that God is speaking to you by the very things that are happening to you in every moment? That’s the play of karma. Karma is the Divine that pervades the universe in every cause and every effect, showing you what your choices are doing, what your thoughts are doing, what your emotions are doing. And you want more information than that?!

Then you think God is absent? Do you need to see God in a chariot? Do you need to see God as a tall being somewhere? Can you see God in each other? Can you see God in the food? Food is Brahman. God is everywhere! On everything. And then you will never be lonely. How can you ever be lonely when the earth beneath you is God? When the wind is God? Now you can understand why Hindus have so many gods – because all the powers of the universe are divine…" ~ Sri Vasudeva
omg info overload!