View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
That's hilarious. I can see you starring in a reality television show - filling in the comprehension gaps of various investigators with a humorous 'reality check'! I do not have that skill, but sometimes crack up as a viewer watching such shows thinking, 'Seriously? You did not make such and such correlation between what you asked and what was said?" I always assume they are going for the most BASE response, for quick sensationalism.
Thank you, my friend.

These investigators aren't going for the most 'base response', but what they are going for, are those responses they either want or expect to hear based on their own bias and belief systems and the spirits, frustrated with not being heard at all can do nothing but either oblige their desires or ignore them completely.

When I first started out, I had much time for an ITC technician called Steve Huff (you may have heard of him). He taught me a lot of what I know and I spent hundreds of hours listening to his sessions and he's pretty good at it too, getting about 50-60% of what's being said.

Unfortunately, he started getting famous through his work and set out to contact the ghosts of "Robin Williams", "David Bowie" and most recently "Prince", in fact, anybody who has just died to please his internet fans and to sell more of his ghost hunting applications to them.

I could immediately tell that these were only 'trickster spirits' just pulling his leg combined with pieces of radio broadcast coming through just hours/days after the celebrity's departure from this world...I mean, even 'deaf Freddy' could hear it and all his 'regular spirits' were getting ticked off that he wasn't taking them seriously anymore and was now only seeking to sensationalise the spirit world for profit.

I mean, I just have to ask 'can I speak with Nicola Tesla please?' to find out about building something because I'm stuck and my spirits will go 'what's so great about him?' and I eventually get the answer I need anyway.

Once I tested this 'talking to famous people' thing and I randomly asked for Marilyn Munroe and do you know the answer I got? "I f*** her every night".

It was at this stage that myself and Mr Huff parted ways.