View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Aw, he loves to cook, too! I've pointed that out to him, also-- that if she meant to harm him, she would have done so already, seeing as she's been around him for 10+ years! I think he knows that on some level, though. I suppose he's just startled by the fact that she looks completely solid, like a flesh-and-blood person when he sees her.

I will certainly expect to see her! I feel like as long as I am relaxed, it will happen. I was quite tense and depressed last time I was there. I am sure I've stared in her general direction many times, without knowing why, just not being able to see her physically. I could have been subconsciously blocking myself due to a scary experience I had a long time ago. (Oh, and T has mentioned that when she appears to him it's always, always when he's relaxed and not expecting it/thinking of her.)

Please ignore me if I already asked this, but do you sense any children spirits with her? Because T. said that on a couple occasions in the past, he woke in the middle of the night to see the lady and two or three children standing next to her, just looking at him.

Anyway, as always, thank you cahill and Moon Glow for your insights, I appreciate it

OK, anyone else have more photos to post..? I didn't mean for this to become the Zulabelle Show. (And the other photo I have is probably not very interesting.) Perhaps.. aura reading? More pet pictures..? I don't know.

There is a little boy, around 5. Sandy hair, golden highlights. White shirt, tan shorts (that go to his knees) His face is shaped like hers only his cheeks are full.

Had a bout of strep throat so I think it has put clairs in a quiet time. But the boy came in pretty strong.