View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Master
Fish How a master transforms other people's anger

Day 40 of 40 May 4/16 link (talk begins at 1:21:30

Today on the last day, on the anniversary of 38 years of enlightened consciousness, Sri Vasudeva shared an awesome secret: How he experiences of others in his expanded sense of Self and how he uses his self-mastery in his own being, to influence others, to transform their darkness, shift their space and uplift them. What's even more exciting is that once we have learned how to centre in our Divine Self space, even without total enlightenment we can do it too!

Point of view of an empath
Those of us who are empathic know how deeply it hurts when we are in the space of someone who is angry. Their subtle energy penetrates our own, like a bullet or a bomb exploding. Anyone can see the energy experience using aura photography (although we experience energy in different ways).
Quote:
"Your awareness when it's limited to body consciousness and to individuality in body consciousness, it's local awareness - 'I'm just limited to the body and its senses.' But when we come into soul awareness, or what we may call non-local awareness, it's a different kind of awareness. It's an awareness that allows us to experience the "other" differently. We begin to experience the "other" in us. We have a more intimate experience of the "other" ~ Sri Vasudeva
Then he began to speak about the heart and I got really excited because, as someone who is hypersensitive to energy, I can totally relate to this!

When your heart is open
Quote:
"When the heart chakra is opened up, really opened up, where you do think you experience the emotion of the other - whether it's a very elevating emotion or very contracted emotion? Where do you think you experience that emotion? When you are with someone and your heart chakra is opened up, how do you think you're experiencing the other? The other's emotion becomes very powerful in your own experience. You begin to feel the other's emotion inside of you. The pain of the other is felt inside of you. The love from the other is felt inside of you. You are having the experience inside of your being. That's how we experience the other in open consciousness. We experience them as part of ourselves!

Perhaps we do not notice this and we try to limit our awareness to the local awareness of body consciousness without having a real deeper look at what we're experiencing. And sometimes when we become so sensitive because our energy's field is opened up and our consciousness is opened up, we become scared when we feel such energies within our space. But when we really understand the science of what is happening, we'll begin to appreciate operating in a new consciousness when we can feel the other within ourselves."
~ Sri Vasudeva
Later in in the talk he spoke about what it feels like to a master to feel someone else's energy in their being, and how they work with people's energies consciously and the steps I can take to do this too!

A master's point of view
The whole process is happening from their space of self-mastery because they remain unshaken, and in the clear space of the Witnessing "I" unburdened by their own mind and the influence of the triune brain.
This is the most important part:
Quote:
"The more and more you come to the Centre of your consciousness and the Centre of Being, you experience the more of the other within your space," ~ Sri Vasudeva
The SECRET IS STAYING IN YOUR CENTRE OF BEING - IN YOUR GOD-CONNECTION SPACE. The secret of EVERYTHING is that.
That's what gives me more power over myself and what gives me more power over others too. It gives me more power over others because that centre space is common ground - it's the oneness from which everything in the Universe emanates or manifests from. It's the Source of existence. That's the destination of meditation ultimately. If you are feeling some of it now, the goal is to keep it, and to go deeper, until you are permanently there.

And here's the "how to" part about transforming other people's energies:
Quote:
"When the energy of the other comes strongly inside of you, you need to centre in your own being and open up to that energy. And you can detach from it if you want to but there is a whole big opportunity there to help to transform the other when you are established in your inner being firmly." ~ Sri Vasudeva
Do you know what secret he is giving us? This is the deep esoteric or hidden or mystery meaning behind Jesus' famous words:
Quote:
If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also.
It doesn't mean be a martyr for goodness sake. It doesn't only mean offer love. It means being centred in Love, being one with Love, feeling the other person energetically within your own being because that's what gives the power to be able to respond ENERGETICALLY to counter the negative incoming energy. It's the energetic response that does the transforming, not just loving actions that mask one's own anger. I would not tolerate darkness in my space whether it's mine or someone else's. I would transform that energy into Light and only express that energy back to the other person as Light. So no matter how darkly someone is coming at me, I am sharing back only my Light, God's Love. (That's if I can stay CENTRED!)

Now here's what can go wrong:
Quote:
"When we experience the anger of another and we are not so stable in our own centre of being, and we begin to feel that anger rising within us and we become afraid (we cannot control this raging anger that we are feeling for the other), it's the other's anger reflected in us. And because we are centred now in the [heart] chakra we are picking up this energy.

And if we react from that anger and the person becomes more angry and shoots that anger towards us and we begin to feel it in our awakened consciousness and we become more angry now because we want to build more anger than the [other] person, it builds and builds and builds and you know what can happen then." ~ Sri Vasudeva
So now I'm offered a choice - either to react because I allowed the other person to destabilize me from my centre or to re-establish myself in my centre. If I have been doing meditation moment-to-moment as a lifestyle practice, I will be able to do this:
Quote:
"But when we feel the anger of the other and think "Oh my God, look at what this person's experiencing. How disturbed they are! How uncomfortable that must be for the other. Let me send an energy, let me shoot an energy in the space that is calming and loving and understanding and compassionate." And then we look at the other in the space and the other becomes confused "What is happening there? This person is calm and quiet." And then the other has no power because all that is coming back is a neutralizing power, not anger.

So the other is becoming less and less powerful because all we're doing is neutralizing their anger from another space from the centre of our being.

And ultimately without their knowing it the other person will start to calm down because they will be receiving no anger from us. And as they begin to calm down, we begin to realize more unity in that consciousness with the other." ~ Sri Vasudeva
So this is the whole process, basically and there is a part two to it but I've done my share for today. We interact physically and non-locally too. And we can transform people's energies that way too - that's why remote healing works! Love is a healing energy.

This practice of returning anger with love comes spontaneously and effortlessly the more I maintain my centre throughout my daily living so that I am protected, nourished, strong, and uplifting my world by extending those positive energies into the spaces where I interact with others. And that involves all these meditative practices I've been sharing these last 40 days.

So that's the gist of today's talk, what I wanted to share today. Tomorrow there will be one last talk, to finish off the 40 Days Observance and after that one I will post an index to my reflections, so I have a reference to it.

There is so much more to all of this that I have learned and each time I revisit the teachings I grow a little more in self-realization and that's why I will never stop singing his praises!