View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Pathfinder

In what I've learned, love is related to the fourth (heart) chakra, but connections to others are from the third chakra. So it's possible that your sense of disconnection is related to third chakra issues and that's why your work on your heart chakra isn't helping. It's also quite likely that you have a block in your heart chakra.

Healing your chakras will help, but it won't fully address the underlying problem of not feeling connected to any internal source of love. I'm trying to phrase this as gently as I can, but to me it seems that in looking to your chakras as the source of internal love, and in reading and hearing what others tell you about healing chakras, you are still looking to *external* sources.

The advice I would give is that you stop seeking answers from others for a little while, and seek them from yourself. Instead of finding specific chants or meditations, just sit with yourself in a quiet, still place (with music or white noise if that helps you focus) and look inside yourself. Ask for inner guidance about how to heal the blocks and rifts you're experiencing. Ask your higher self how you can find love within, instead of looking outward. Healing always begins inside us, but sometimes we believe we need someone else to show us the way even though most of the time we hold the key. We just have to believe that and find that key.