View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
There is absolutely nothing to fear about this lady. He may can chalk up to him avoiding bad situations to her helping him. She's got a nurturing soul, loved to cook in life. I see southern tea cakes. If he would leave his eyes on her, she would tell him what she needs to tell him. If she was going to harm him she would have already.

But I dare say next time you visit have that intent played out and you are comfortable and ready to see her and expect it. That would help tremendously.

Aw, he loves to cook, too! I've pointed that out to him, also-- that if she meant to harm him, she would have done so already, seeing as she's been around him for 10+ years! I think he knows that on some level, though. I suppose he's just startled by the fact that she looks completely solid, like a flesh-and-blood person when he sees her.

I will certainly expect to see her! I feel like as long as I am relaxed, it will happen. I was quite tense and depressed last time I was there. I am sure I've stared in her general direction many times, without knowing why, just not being able to see her physically. I could have been subconsciously blocking myself due to a scary experience I had a long time ago. (Oh, and T has mentioned that when she appears to him it's always, always when he's relaxed and not expecting it/thinking of her.)

Please ignore me if I already asked this, but do you sense any children spirits with her? Because T. said that on a couple occasions in the past, he woke in the middle of the night to see the lady and two or three children standing next to her, just looking at him.

Anyway, as always, thank you cahill and Moon Glow for your insights, I appreciate it

OK, anyone else have more photos to post..? I didn't mean for this to become the Zulabelle Show. (And the other photo I have is probably not very interesting.) Perhaps.. aura reading? More pet pictures..? I don't know.