View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I feel like the only time she gets to communicate with him is through dreams - that is the only time he is receptive enough to hear her. She is always trying to tell him something... it's like she thinks he is the only one who will understand or be able to help her. Like he witnessed something and she needs him to remember so that she can get closure.

I feel like if he kept a dream journal or something like that it would help to uncover a lot. I feel like it is something he blocks out due to fear. "If I ignore it, it'll go away".

Not so, she's just more frustrated now.

That makes sense.

I think he should keep a dream journal, too. I can suggest it next time I visit (since we don't really talk when I'm not there). I'm not sure if he'd be willing to do even that. He and my sister are open-minded, and are sometimes curious about these things, but unfortunately are largely disinterested in anything within this whole spectrum, be it dreams or spirituality or the paranormal. (T. is much more open-minded and curious than my sister, though. My sister wants nothing to do with it. When she saw the lady, she screamed. So, perhaps..) I can at least ask them in the mornings if they've had any peculiar dreams when I'm there.

I have a feeling that I'll see the lady next time I'm there (which I predict will either be for a weekend sometime this summer, or in late October/early November.