View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Hm, okay. Since no else has posted any photos today. (I also would like to post a picture of my mother's house where I live a few months each year, but it would be a "photo" from Google's neighborhood street view, since it's all I have right now.)

Here they are:

I've mentioned in a couple threads what's going on in this house. I will go ahead and share a brief backstory: My sister's fiancee (pictured above), "T", has been followed by a female spirit for at least a decade. From house to house. She's appeared to him multiple times, and to my sister once. When I first stayed with them for a few months last summer, T said the activity seemed to have increased. When I was there again during Christmastime, she appeared to him in a way she hadn't before-- same as usual, but with her hair down, and blood on the front of her white dress. I have an idea as to what may have happened to her before, but it's difficult now that I live four hours away. I also get the sense that she prefers to keep a good distance from most people, so I am sure I'm blocked in a way. She seemed to like to hang out in the kitchen late at night (the house always fills with an intense energy) while one or two other spirits (possibly the children that T once saw with her one night) would run around and make noises upstairs in the empty back rooms.
Anyway, T seemed baffled as to what her connection to him is. He said that she does not resemble anyone in his family's ancestor photos (I asked).
Edit: He's also in the past heard her screaming, and what sounded like muffled struggling in a closet. (Which would make sense if the things i've seen in my head are correct)

Hi guys! Late to the party! :)

This photo gives me the feeling of being watched.... just very, very strong feeling of not being a lot - she is always watching even when she isn't showing herself or letting her presence be known. For some reason I feel like she has some sort of obsession with your brother in law - like she is trying to get him to listen to something because he reminds her of someone. She feels very frustrated to me. Not hostile, just like pulling out her hair trying to get the correct attention... like there is a miscommunication going on. I feel like she has been trying for a long time to get a message across and no one is paying attention to her.

-----
I want to add that she is in the light area - right near him - I guess by the door. She is right there.

-Lord Rama to Laxman