View Single Post
Old 30-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
Hey dear dragon :-)

I am great friends with many of the dragon families. They are a splendid glorious bunch. There are different kinds, a lot of different kinds. Anyway, I think you could be a dragon seed.

There is a Dragon Star Seed here on Earth named Tanaath. She's a member of the Silver Legion. It is rare, but at least you're not alone! Haha! If that is what you are you can also seek kindred Spirits in the Star Seed community as well. Star Seed International website is a good one.

One of my best Spirit friends is a dragon, a glorious white one, and he lets me fly with him :-) It's totally awesome. Another different kind of dragon that I have met and helped protect their baby- a very incredible unique species of dragon I cannot even describe. They are cloaked, so all you can see is the outline shape of them, and the eyes of Light. Someone stole their baby. I was able to get the baby, protect the baby, and return the baby to the parents.

Speaking of demons, one of the demons I was able to dissolve was the demon of orphans. He refused to come to the Light. It's a kind of demon that targets children. It can actually cause the death of the parents, which orphans the child at a young age, and then it torments the children. Anyway, if you want to learn how to bring them to the Light or dissolve them, I can help with that stuff. I have a journal with detailed notes about the different kinds of demons and the remedies to apply. In that kind of work it is important to know what you are dealing with. So I recommend you keep a journal and start to collect intel on these demons. Because you could also be a demon slayer. Which is why they are targeting you. Just know there a lot of different kinds and the remedy depends what it is. Spy on them. Haha! Hope this helps. Namaste.