View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Master
Fish Every spiritual experience is a gift that should be put to work

Day 35 of 40 April 29, 2016 link

Today I reflect on how I take for granted the amazing gift that each spiritual experience has given me on the journey of awakening to my true Self. Each one is a precious gift that, like a newborn baby, needs a lot of loving care and attention to raise to maturity.
Stages on the journey
Today Sri Vasudeva took us through the stages of spiritual development that deepen meditation practice and transform the ego. He emphasized that a spiritual experience is not something to enjoy and reminisce about but is a gift that should be opened and used to take us further.

When someone gives you a gift saying thank you and locking it in a cupboard doesn't honour the giver. Real gratitude is when you use the gift every day, it becomes part of your daily life, something you couldn't do without, and in using it you remember the giver, you honour them, and they are very happy you like their gift so much...and they're more inclined to give you more.

As I look back I see how every stage of spiritual awakening became a new resource, a new tool, a new window to help me look into my inner world in a clearer, deeper and more multi-dimensional way. And each spiritual experience also became a tool that allowed me to help God help me transform myself to take me to the next gift. What a notion! God needs our help? Of course! Instead of just praying and waiting for the next experience to come around I need to revisit all these experiences and the awareness they bring, and look at them as tools I can be using to great effect to take me the next step.

Spontaneous Kryia Yoga
Kryias are spiritual experiences that cleanse and purify us at all levels. Maha Yoga is about working with the spiritual experience in a co-creative way so I can prompt the Divine to give me the next level up spiritual experience. He gave many examples so I won't list them all here.

Co-creating my spiritual evolution - the great gift of Maha Yoga
From soul awareness to chakra awareness to Kundalini awakening and management of the Kundalini energy, to working with energetic blocks in meditation and in the outside world… Maha Yoga has given me a whole set of powerful tools so I just need to stop gawking at them and learn to use them all fully. He said when we do that, Kryia Yoga becomes spontaneous - spiritual experiences come naturally as a result.

It's like this fancy digital camera I got for Christmas many years ago, a camera that comes with a DVD tutorial and there are classes I could take to study how to use all of its features - it's that complicated. Yet I only ever use the Automatic Setting for point and shoot pictures - not taking advantage of all it has to offer. The thing intimidates me when it should inspire me, or maybe I'm just procrastinating.

When things seem hopeless it is because I have forgotten I have all these resources I could be using to full capacity. Spiritual experience is a gift that keeps on giving, when I use it! Affirmations for today:

Quote:
"I centre myself in the Consciousness Space in the awareness of the presence of that Evolutionary Energy within me of Kundalini.

I hold the intention of aligning my co-creative power with that Energy that I may aid in this process of spiritual evolution, that I may become a part of this process.

I centre myself in chakra awareness being aware of my co-creative power with every chakra.

I become conscious of the elements of nature within my body and I harmonize with them."

~ Sri Vasudeva