View Single Post
Old 15-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
This is partly personal confirmation bias of course. It's wonderful to see people happy as long as you go to yoga classes, new age meetings, Spiritual Forums etc.
But there's much more happening in this world - there's the bubble but also that which is outside the bubble..
I've heard that some will exist in a higher state than perhaps their neighbors. It could be the neighbors (for example) will never decide to gain in consciousness in this life and that's okay. It's really a choice being made at a higher level to experience more of 3D rather than moving on. There should be no judgement about it. I constantly hear that "higher is not better, it's just different", a different choice. Nobody is being punished or rewarded. Beings are making choices as to what they wish to experience.

For those moving on I've heard it's time now to learn to maintain a state of being. This is creating. By maintaining a state of being we allow what we desire to flow into our lives. And we should be completely open as to how this may come about. Much different than the law of attraction where we decide on a specific thing and the method by which it will be delivered to us. It seems to me it's about getting our of our heads (again!).

This is what I understand and have been learning from my favorite channeled sources.