View Single Post
Old 17-04-2016, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
Are you someone who believes life is a gift not to be taken lightly, that you have a destiny calling for you to meet - or do you believe life is meant to be fun, and airy and light, and there is no divine plan to hold ourselves accountable towards? Or do you think there should be both and a totally harmonious life holds a balance of each?

We each have a mission, that you might just call "my life".

Each piece is unique so my view is really just my own. I embrace my life as it flows is and how I can be in it all. Destiny showed me both what I knew was coming and what I didn't know but it is all life showing me myself and how I can be with life in both. Being open and accepting, the flow of feeling doesn't need it to be any particular way in feeling. I just be, whatever I want to be with what I have to know to be with in open state of being.

Balance and harmony in all things seems to be what my life wants of me. So seriousness can bring alive more fun, more peace, more connection to life in that balance of knowing and experiencing both.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder