View Single Post
Old 28-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Master
Fish Being Mindful of BOTH Anatomies

Day 3 03/28/16

As a follow up to yesterday's talk, Sri Vasudeva today introduced the anatomy of the subtle body - our true MIND - and how it corresponds to the physical anatomy of the brain. Lots of terminology I won't go into here.

MIND>MATTER
What excites me is the possibility of becoming so aware of my mental and physical body that I can operate all parts of them masterfully sort of like a hardware and software genius! This is the "amazing invitation of yoga" that he speaks of. It's a very practical yoga for living in the human experience! I think back to a time when I could do this to an amazing extent and lost 30 lbs in 30 days! Unfortunately I could not maintain that space of awareness. I subsequently fell from Paradise and lost that ability. But I know it's possible!

I will only quote two things he said that touched me as particularly brilliant:
Quote:
"The brain itself only functions to the extent to which the soul is manifesting its intelligence." ~ Sri Vasudeva
Considering putting this on a T-shirt... So if I want to be more intelligent - intellectually intelligent, emotionally intelligent, socially intelligent, more mindful of my body's needs to keep it healthy and vibrant - I need to develop my soul qualities. That's being in the command center - the "seat of power" that he has spoken of in other talks.

MIND>MIND
And this one has to do with mastery over the subtle body:
Quote:
"With spirituality you are able to use more of your brain as the chakra centers open and the spiritual center of the mind opens up more." ~ Sri Vasudeva
When the chakra centers open and the third eye of the mind opens more, then I begin to connect with an infinite stream of consciousness, intelligence and love that can power up my whole biological-mental-emotional-intellectual-social system beyond my own limited capacity. This is like reiki power. This also brings psychic powers. This is like allowing God to do the work for me. (Much more on that later.)

The guided meditation in this talk takes you through the experience of self-mastery step by step - but you need to listen to the whole talk to understand the terminology. (link http://original.livestream.com/blue_star)