View Single Post
Old 24-03-2016, 01:06 AM
Master

Yeah, I'm kind of crazy lately a little because the thought of her being seriously suicidal is just really hard for me and I think that she might do that without a warning and without anyone being able to do much to convince her otherwise (I've tried to talk to her about it but she seems rather determined and feels justified - which, I do not even want to get into a debate about whether it is justified. No judgmental talk about her).

Yes, I don't expect my sister to be open to spirit beings. Maybe one day, but right not no.. She's agnostic leaning towards atheism and just seems to strongly resist spiritual things, like an aversion towards them.

I still actually feel like there is really a lot to work with, even though it doesn't sound like it. But really, she is warm, it's just that she's complicated. The world's complicated, and so her situation is complicated.

Just like mine was, and is. But I think that meaning can be found within, .. It can for some people. They don't have to have close romantic relationships or close friendships.

She does feel she will not be able to cope without her boyfriend, but I guess it will just be a matter of trying, seeing, seeing how things go. Trying to introduce ideas I think she may be open to and that might help her.

And, I want to actually find a way to spend more time together, by moving closer, so I hope that I can do that and that she will be able to extricate herself from her boyfriend to do so more often.

And just healing, healing worldview and so many things that might need some healing.