View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:34 PM
spiritualysurrounded

every one has heard of vibrations through space. that space its self can vibrate at very low frequency's that when observed seem like a wobble. to very high frequencys. these vibrations create more vibrations which inturn create more vibrations, these vibrations are where space, exist infinitely, every thing is created to stored in these vibrations. its a vast vail of mater we truly do not understand. the universe can store information in these vail. to allowing use to look forward and backward into time. its in the manor you resonate this vail to truly create. there for everything is existing all at once every where all the time. to me i guess the universe resonated before anything. there for it did exist infinity and so called create something from nothing. the mater is there. it would be like going to heaven and existing everywhere all the time all at once. but your still aware. there for you exist. even if it looks like nothing at any point in time i can create you from this mater. this it has been describe as being in a solid white state.

or am i way off subject.